FC3 Condenser Microphone
Multi-pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The FC 3 is a high quality dual capsule condenser microphone, inspired by classical microphone models.
The FC 3 is a very versatile microphone with a wide frequency response and a large dynamic range. It will perform great in the studio or in live sound and broadcast applications.
It´s sound character is similair to vintage microphones and it is well suited to be used with most instruments and voices. Use it on vocals and choirs, acoustic and electric guitars and other fretted instruments, as a drum overhead or room mic and in any other application where you would use a big capsule condenser mic.
The FC 3 is, in spite of it’s low cost, suitable for critical recording applications. The FC 3 comes with a spider style shock mount.
- True condenser mic with 28mm, 3um gold-sputtered, low-distortion dual capsule
- Capsule mounted on an internal shock mount
- Low-noise F.E.T. used as first amplifying device
- Discrete Class-A electronics
- Cardioid, Omni, and Figure-8 polar patterns for sound-capturing options
- Room pick-up, proximity effect, and tonal response change depending on the selected polar pattern
- External switches for high-pass filter and pad
- Heavy-duty brass body
- Shock mount included
- Uses gold-plated XLR and 48V of phantom power
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Transducer: Condenser
- Diaphragm: 1.10″ / 28.0 mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional
- Pattern Selection: Switched
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17 dB A-Weighted
- Maximum SPL: 140 dB SPL
- THD: 1%
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -37 dB at 1 kHz
- Output Connectors: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Operating Voltage: 48 V